INFORMATION FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The company TCH S.R.L., located in Strada Statale Padana Verso Verona, n. 6 – 36100 – Vicenza (VI) (hereafter “Holder”), as Data Controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed for the following purposes and in the following way:
1) OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING.
The Data Controller processes personal data – identification data (for example: name, surname, fiscal code, date and place of birth, address, phone number, e-mail, bank and payment references), hereafter also called only “data“, which you have communicated by virtue of a commercial relationship or for the registration to specific services (including subscription to newsletter or filling in contact form).
2) LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING.
The processing of personal data provided will take place:
- TO GIVE EXECUTION TO ANY CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS, as well as to fulfill any legal obligations to which the Owner is subject. This process is necessary to fulfill the obligations of the Owner, that come from the commercial contract between you and TCH S.R.L., as well as to comply with the consequent legal obligations.
- TO SATISFY SOME SPECIFIC REQUESTS, received by filling in some special contact “forms”.
- FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES: if required through specific formats, it foresee the sending by e-mail of newsletters for information and advertising, containing commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in points 1. and 2. is necessary; failing this, it will not be possible to execute the contract or to provide the required information.
The provision of data and of the related consent for the purposes mentioned in point 3, since it requires your consent, must be considered optional instead and, therefore, can always be revoked. However, in case of your consent or subsequent revocation are not expressed, it will not be possible to execute the related service.
3) PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE PERIOD.
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in the art. 4 n. 2) of GDPR and specifically: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, limitation, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic / digital processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data:
(i) according to points 1. and 2. of the previous paragraph, for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes, without prejudice to the need of the Owner to keep it for longer periods, linked to the need to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in front of the Court or whenever the Courts exercise their functions.
(ii) in the case of data provided for advertising purposes (see point 3), up to the communication of opt-out communicated by you.
4) CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSES OF PERSONAL DATA.
Always within the limits and with the purpose mentioned in the previous paragraphs 2), in order to give a specific execution and for functional reasons, your personal data may be eventually communicated, as well as to the controllers and / or sub-controllers (if mentioned) and also to the subjects acting under the authority of the same or of the Data Controller (employees and internal workers duly instructed), Public Bodies and Institutions, and moreover to the subjects to whom the data must be communicated in compliance with the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by EU legislation or to fulfill an order of the Judicial Authorities, as well as to any other third parties, in cases specially provided for by the law, or even if the communication becomes necessary for the protection of the Owner in front of the Court.
In any case, you may request to be updated on the data relating to the Controllers and sub-Controllers, possibly appointed, by sending a written request to the addresses mentioned in the point 7 below.
6) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
As an interested party, you have the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR and more precisely the rights of:
- ACCESS: the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that the processing of his personal data is ongoing and, in this case, to have the access to personal data, to the information regarding the purpose of the processing, personal data processed categories, the addresses or addresses’ categories, the retention period (if possible), the right of rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, complaint to a supervisory authority;
- RECTIFICATION: the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the update of wrong personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- CANCELLATION (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”): the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of data concerning him without unjustified delay in the cases provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR;
- LIMITATION OF PROCESSIING DATA: the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of data concerning him when indicated in the art. 18 of the GDPR;
- DATA PORTABILITY: the interested party has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and easily readable form, his personal data provided to a holder and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, without impediments by the holder who provided them, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR;
- OPPOSITION: the interested party has the right to oppose at any time to the processing of his/her personal data in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR;
- CANCELLATION / REVOCATION: the interested party has the right to revoke the consent given to the Data Controller at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- TO MOVE A CLAIM TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY (ITALIAN DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR)
7) MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time as follows:
– by sending a registered post at TCH S.R.L., located in Strada Statale Padana Verso Verona, n. 6 – 36100 – Vicenza (VI); or
– by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com